____ ppioforum.com

______A place for PPIO folks to share photos and lessons.In addition to this forum , you can sign up for our free mailing list on our main website at www.PPIO.com.

ALICIA GARCIA

Marci says:" Tell us about yourself and post a picture."

ALICIA GARCIA

Postby Alicia Garcia » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Hi, I am Alicia García, of Argentina :wave: and am very happy for being in this forum.
My English is not very good, but I try to improve with time and she practices it.
I was born in the city of Cordoba, Argentine Republic. You will be able to see the location of my city doing click in the following Link:
http://www.guiarte.com/mapas-destinos/politico_region_cordoba-ar.html
I have been painting on porcelain since April 2005, that is to say, for four years and means. Through the painting, I have known a world wonderful.
I love painting landscapes, dogs and seascapes. Now, I am learning portrait. I paint portrait every day. I insist, insist and insist. Someday, I'll do well.
I have much luck, because my husband Carlos, ;bravo; helps me and he encourages to me in all the projects. he not complaint when I must travel to a convention, even though that he must eat any thing in my absence.
Thanks to all the professors who explain to us step by step with much patience. ;thumps;
Thanks to Marci and Betty for creating PPIO, the mail list and this forum!
;thanks; ;thanks; ;thanks;

Warm greetings
Alicia Garcia
From Argentina
Alicia Garcia

Re: ALICIA GARCIA

Postby pajlee » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:17 pm

;welcome; Alicia!!!

Your english is MUCH better than my Spanish. Or do you speak Portuguese? Anyway - I think you did very well!!!! I look forward to "seeing" you around on the forum!!!

Paige
Paige in Omaha
pajlee

Postby Becky Syroka » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Welcome to the forum Alicia!
I admire so much your determination to learn English, I wish I had the patience to learn Spanish because I am so very impressed with the work of you artists from South America....BEAUTIFUL and original work! I am so very grateful and appreciative to Sol Brien for the work she has already put into translating some of my portrait lessons into Spanish. Please let your Spanish speaking friends know that we would love to have you all join us here on the forum and hopefully others who are bi-lingual will kindly translate your lessons into English for us. We'd love to have lessons from our South American artisist posted to the forum in Spanish (or Portugese for those from Brazil)too....we'd love to learn from YOU!
Becky
Becky Syroka
Portraits on Porcelain
http:beckysyroka.com
Becky Syroka

Postby Alicia Garcia » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Becky,
I speak Portuguese very well, I could help for our friends in Brazil, they are great artists. ;thumps;

Paige,
Thank you very much for the welcome. In Argentina, we speak Spanish, and Brazil, they speak Portuguese. Anyway, I speak both languages.
I'm happy to be with you
;thanks;

Warm greetings
Alicia Garcia
From Argentina
Alicia Garcia

Postby marcib » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:23 am

Hola Alicia,
Welcome.. You are most welcome to post in spanish and portugese.. Our aim is to get as much of this forum translated into as many languages as possible.... so if there are any lessons that you have time to translate, please feel free to do that..
I have just added Mexican and Brazilian flags to represent Spanish and Portugese... and we can add those to the post so that its easy to see the lessons that are translated.

Marci
Marci >^..^< (x 8 )
sign for for the free mailing list at www.PPIO.com
www.MarciBlattenberger.com
marcib
Site Admin

Postby Alicia Garcia » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Thanks Marci,
I am very happy to belong to this forum. I'll be very pleased to collaborate with you. ;thumps; Warm greetings

Warm greetings
Alicia Garcia
From Argentina
Alicia Garcia

Postby Christine Bennetts » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi from everyone in UK!

Nice to put a face to the name.

Christine x
Christine in Southport,UK
Christine Bennetts

Postby Alicia Garcia » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:53 am

Christine thank you very much,
maybe we send mail for years, and we never see the faces. In this way, communication is less cold. I am happy to belong to the forum and meet people so kind.
A big hug from Argentina
;thumps;

Warm greetings
Alicia Garcia
From Argentina
Alicia Garcia

Return to Say " Hi !"