____ ppioforum.com

______A place for PPIO folks to share photos and lessons.In addition to this forum , you can sign up for our free mailing list on our main website at www.PPIO.com.

Minerva in KC

Marci says:" Tell us about yourself and post a picture."

Minerva in KC

Postby minervacox » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:59 pm

;oG I can't come up with a semi-coherent bio as of yet, but I am posting a picture, hopefully will get something written a bit later...Happy to meet you all, and I am soooo glad that we will have a place to put all the familiar names with faces.
Attachments
image001-4.jpg
Minerva in KC
minervacox

Re: Minerva in KC

Postby Karen » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:59 am

YaaaaaaaY!!!! Minerva!! I'm soooo glad to see you at last, I love your paintings so much and can't wait to get to know you..... at least you've put up a photo I haven't even got one let alone put one up!!!!!! I'll try and make myself look respectable and get my son to take a pic!! Am excited about this site though and all the lovely things to see and people to meet and chat to!

until another time
lots of love
Karen xx (UK)
Karen

Postby pajlee » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:14 pm

Salaam ;notworthy: oh Queen of the Fairies!!! ;oG

:urock:

Paige
Paige in Omaha
pajlee

Postby Christine Bennetts » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:35 pm

;nails; ;nails; ;nails; ;nails; ;nails; ;nails; ;nails; ;nails;

OK Fairy Queen.........we need info!!

If you ever have the time please explain to the students how you do the gorgeous fairy on a cobweb superimposed images. VERY intrigued!

(Needs to be in baby language!)............ :blonde:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! ;oG ;oG ;oG ;oG ;oG

Christine x
Christine in Southport,UK
Christine Bennetts

Postby minervacox » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Thanks for the inquiry and compliments..I will try and explain my method for the baby on the spiderweb and the faerie on the lily later in the coming weekend. They are both done in almost the same manner with an almost extinct art/photo editing program, Adobe Photo Deluxe and mainly with the extinct Paint Shop Pro9 from a defunct company "Jasc". Both of these programs had a fairly easy learning curve and many of the features of some of the very high priced complicated art/photo editing programs which I didn't have the money to buy or the patience to sit and learn...I want to paint!
Last edited by minervacox on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Minerva in KC
minervacox

Postby Rena Solis » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:26 pm

So this is Minerva! She is as pretty as her lovely fairies! I'm so glad I get to see your picture since I consider myself your #1fan although I suspect there are at least a hundred others saying the same thing. Sure hope to meet you in person someday, Rena in NV :wave: ;oG ;balloon;
Rena Solis

Postby minervacox » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:48 am

Rena, thank you for posting the comment. I appreciate feedback about my faeries from my peers and the personal compliment is a wonderful suprise.
Minerva in KC
minervacox

Return to Say " Hi !"