____ ppioforum.com

______A place for PPIO folks to share photos and lessons.In addition to this forum , you can sign up for our free mailing list on our main website at www.PPIO.com.

Hi from Lorna Rendahl - Redding, California

Marci says:" Tell us about yourself and post a picture."

Hi from Lorna Rendahl - Redding, California

Postby lorna » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:51 pm

I love China Painting just like most of you. I started taking lessons from Alta Rider in Mesa, AZ in 2004. I moved to Redding, CA in June 2010 and I am now taking lessons from Nancy Casterline. She is a wonderful teacher. I enjoy painting many subjects. I learned how to use luster for backgrounds from Alta.
I am married to Don and it will be 50 years in May 2010. We have one married daughter, Nicole, who lives in Seattle, WA. She has given me two beautiful granddaughters, Scout 3, and Piper 1.
I have a toy poodle, Peaches, who is 4 and full of energy.
I retired from the telephone company in 1990. I owned a tax and accounting company until 1997. I went back to work that same year on the Y2K, (Year 2000), project for Nordstrom in Seattle. I finally retired from there in 2001 after four years as a software engineer. I still do a few tax returns for my clients during tax season. One of these days, maybe I will retire for good and just paint.
I enjoy photography and editing the pictures on my computer. I do my family genealogy in my free time. I keep myself very busy.
Here is Peaches.
lorna

Re: Hi from Lorna Rendahl - Redding, California

Postby wild plum gallery » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:05 am

Thanks for stopping in and saying Hi. I look forward to seeing some of your work.
Scot Mauldin
Lexington, GA
http://www.wildplumgallery.com
wild plum gallery

Re: Hi from Lorna Rendahl - Redding, California

Postby Christine Bennetts » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:48 am

Welcome to the forum and we are WAAAIIIIIIITTTTTTTTING!!! NOOOOOOOOOt patiently! UK wants pictures of work.......... post and let us see what you like....and hate to paint! :)
Christine in Southport,UK
Christine Bennetts

Return to Say " Hi !"