____ ppioforum.com

______A place for PPIO folks to share photos and lessons.In addition to this forum , you can sign up for our free mailing list on our main website at www.PPIO.com.

Marino ARRIGHI from New Caledonia

Marci says:" Tell us about yourself and post a picture."

Marino ARRIGHI from New Caledonia

Postby Marino » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Happy new year to this wonderful group, I live in a small island in South Pacific called New Caledonia, it's a french island near Australia and New Zealand. I am retired now and have done few jobs in my life beginning in drawing maps for topography departement and finishing by accountant in the University. I china paint since june 2005, I found a very nice teacher named Muriel at a mother's day exhibition and she taught me a lot of things but I love the way the american and australian ladies painted with an open medium and try to find another teacher for the moment all of you are my teachers. I don't have a lot of time to paint because my husband Roy is managing two cattle farms and we have a lot of work there, actually we have a severe drought and have to feed the cattle with hay twice a day. We breed Hereford, Charolais and blonde d'Aquitaine.
Dsc01021_mini.jpg
Marino from New Caledonia in South Pacific
Marino

Re: Marino ARRIGHI from New Caledonia

Postby minervacox » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Marino, ;welcome; from where I live in Kansas City Kansas, Heart of America, USA...so nice to put a beautiful smiling face to the name. I looked on your album pages and only got through a few but let me say the modern rendition of the "hula" dancer, the Touareg with the gold work and the tortise are really really beautiful...Thank you for sharing your album with us...
Minerva in KC
minervacox

Re: Marino ARRIGHI from New Caledonia

Postby Sol Labos Brien » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:39 am

Bonjour Marino, Bonne et Heureuse Annee!!!

C'est une joie de faire votre connaissance ici, quoique nous nous sommes plusieurs fois parle.

Great to meet you here Marino. It is always a pleasure to meet new painters with the same passion and to put a face to the name.

Hope to see more of you and your work in the weeks to come.

Welcome to the Forum.

Sol

;welcome;
Sol Labos Brien

Return to Say " Hi !"