____ ppioforum.com

______A place for PPIO folks to share photos and lessons.In addition to this forum , you can sign up for our free mailing list on our main website at www.PPIO.com.

Hi from Linda S. Tiller

Marci says:" Tell us about yourself and post a picture."

Hi from Linda S. Tiller

Postby Linda » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Hi Everyone, I have been painting on porcelain for over 30 years. I have been fortunate enough to paint with many of the well known china painting artists from all over the world. I am a member of IPAT, WOCP and I have served as state president of GWOCP, and local president of Georgia-lina for two terms.

My husband Ed and I live in North Augusta, SC during the winter and during the summer months we live in Narrows Virginia. I teach chinapainting at my home studio in SC and hope to get a class started in VA this summer. We have two children and four grandchildren. My mother has been living with us for almost two years. We have two dogs that are our babies, Quinci is a male Yorkie and Phoebe is a female chihuahua.

I love all the sharing on this forum and wish to thank Marci for her hard work in setting up something like this. Hope to see you all at the schools and conventions. I will be headed to Florida in Jan for the show at the Temple and then on to Tybee Island in February.

So Happy Painting for the New Year 2010
Linda

Re: Hi from Linda S. Tiller

Postby Christine Bennetts » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi Linda!!!!!!!!! :)

Nice to SEE you! Happy New year to you too!

Christine in UK :) :)
Christine in Southport,UK
Christine Bennetts

Return to Say " Hi !"