____ ppioforum.com

______A place for PPIO folks to share photos and lessons.In addition to this forum , you can sign up for our free mailing list on our main website at www.PPIO.com.

Sunrise

A place to post information about interesting things that are not related to chinapainting or art

Sunrise

Postby minervacox » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:46 pm

I didn't know where to put these pictures I took 2 days ago in my neighborhood as I rushed to get my trash to the curb, but I wanted to share the gift God gave me that early morning.. I have cropped out all the houses, cars, mailboxes..etc. and just left the sky.
sunrise FB.jpg

The sky color was such an intense orange and pink..it cast a pink glow on all the snow that had fallen on bushes, grass, etc. as seen on this little bush by my driveway.
morn 3 28 11 .jpg

I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I did standing in freezing cold snapping pictures of the sky and bushes around my house..hope my neighbors were all still asleep.
Minerva in KC
minervacox

Re: Sunrise

Postby Christine Bennetts » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:51 pm

WOWSER!!!!! You still have snow??????????????
Gorgeous pictures so thanks for taking the trouble for us all. ;thumps;
Christine in Southport,UK
Christine Bennetts

Postby minervacox » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:44 pm

;oG Christine, yes we had about 1" of really wet snow that night before I took the picture..I am soooo tired of snow and cold. Realistically we can have snow for about another 3-4 weeks here in the Mid-West. Thanks for the compliment on the picture, it was really magical that morning with that intense pink glow on about everything.
Minerva in KC
minervacox

Postby Lynn » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Your pictures are beautiful. Snow? Now? Reallty? You must be in Kansas, Dorothy!
Lynn

Postby minervacox » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:02 pm

:os yep...still in Kansas with ToTo..wish I were there with you where spring is springing and the snow is over...we may still get some around here.
Minerva in KC
minervacox

Postby Cate » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:05 pm

Those are really nice pictures. A great reward for taking out the trash. Thank you.
Cate from Colorado
Cate

Return to Interesting Stuff