____ ppioforum.com

______A place for PPIO folks to share photos and lessons.In addition to this forum , you can sign up for our free mailing list on our main website at www.PPIO.com.

GENDER OF A COMPUTER?

Post your favorite jokes and funnies here....
We can be a little risque and a little cheeky ...but please... keep it clean .
Forum rules
A place to post your jokes and funnies...

Risque and cheeky are fine... but please keep it clean .

If you post something that might be a little risque, please use the " risque" topic icon in your title to warn those who might not want to read such material .

GENDER OF A COMPUTER?

Postby beverly stone » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:25 pm

A Spanish teacher was explaining to her class that in Spanish, unlike English, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine.
House for instance, is feminine: 'la cassia', Pencil, however is masculine: 'el lapis.'
A student asked, 'What gender is computer?'
Instead of giving the class the answer, the teacher split the class into two groups, male and female, and asked them to decide for themselves whether computer' should be masculine or a feminine noun. Each group was asked to give four reasons for its recommendation.

The men's group decided that computer should definitely be of the feminine gender 'la computadora' because:

1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic:

2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else:

3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later retrieval; and

4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.

THIS GETS BETTER

The women's group, however, conclude that computers should be masculine 'el computador', because:

1. In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on:

2. They have a lot of data but still can't think for themselves:

3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem; and

4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better model……..

THE WOMEN WON.
beverly stone

Re: GENDER OF A COMPUTER?

Postby Christine Bennetts » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:45 am

.........................women ALWAYS win............. :)

said the non feminist............. ;roflmao:
Christine in Southport,UK
Christine Bennetts

Re: GENDER OF A COMPUTER?

Postby Chrisryder » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:35 pm

I know I'm late with this, (story of my life), but I so love this joke, made me giggle and how true it is, very clever!! This is a great thing to look at if you are low or on a rainy day!! like today, keep them coming.Chris Ryder,North Wales, U.K. ;thanks; ;thanks;
Chrisryder

Return to The Naughty Corner -Jokes