____ ppioforum.com

______A place for PPIO folks to share photos and lessons.In addition to this forum , you can sign up for our free mailing list on our main website at www.PPIO.com.

"Simply the Best" - Competition

Forum rules
There is no time limit on any of the challenges. Feel free to post your paintings into any of the challenge areas at any time.

These can be in ANY medium ...

This is not a contest... no prizes, no critiques ( unless you want one) .. just a way for us all to start at the same place and see what we can come up with ....

So come on and join in

Re: "Simply the Best" - Competition

Postby beverly stone » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Christine, I do enjoy your innovating fun ideas for the forum. YOU are SIMPLY THE BEST ;thumps;
I don't always get to participate in the fun & games but do enjoy seeing what all everyone is painting.

Beverly
;thanks;
beverly stone

Postby cobra » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:50 am

All I can say is this.

I am in the "novice & can't paint for toffee" category..............so you are all safe from my efforts.......but if I don't take part..........I might not live. :)

Thomasina zz
cobra

Postby geniusC » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:25 am

We have all agreed to enter at least one piece into the "student" section. We are going to photo our pieces from the end of Wigan Pier............so we don't hurt you. Don't wear glasses when you vote. ;roflmao:

George
geniusC

Postby remembertheshadows » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:48 am

Hey All!

Would you agree that artists over the centuries have studied the Masters? When I teach, my students learn early to resist the urge to exclaim,"He's copying me!" Instead, they are reminded to politely say, "Thank you." For their work inspired beauty, color and extra time ...... to get it right, each in their own way. :artist:
remembertheshadows

Postby Padmini » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:37 am

Hi Christine,
I have never participated in any challenges till now.
This will be my first challenge.
It is very exciting,I would love to participate.count me in the 3rd category Teachers.
I have been painting on porcelain for the ;ast 15 years. It is my passion.Very recently started teaching.
Padmini.
Switzerland.
Padmini

Postby remembertheshadows » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:45 am

Sounds like fun! :artist:
remembertheshadows

Postby christinaw » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:19 pm

I have been Porcelain painting for less than 4 years and this is what I think is my best Hope you like it.
christinaw

Previous

Return to ART CHALLENGE