____ ppioforum.com

______A place for PPIO folks to share photos and lessons.In addition to this forum , you can sign up for our free mailing list on our main website at www.PPIO.com.

THE VOTE!!!!!!Internet Competition - Splash of Colour

Forum rules
There is no time limit on any of the challenges. Feel free to post your paintings into any of the challenge areas at any time.

These can be in ANY medium ...

This is not a contest... no prizes, no critiques ( unless you want one) .. just a way for us all to start at the same place and see what we can come up with ....

So come on and join in

Re: THE VOTE!!!!!!Internet Competition - Splash of Colour

Postby Alicia Garcia » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:36 am

Dear Becky,
thank you. ;thanks; All my recent work, I have applied many of your tips. I have to send my last portraits, always when I paint, your lessons are on my desk. They inspire me and you through them helped me immensely. I appreciate you, you're a great friend. :)
A warm greeting :ppio:

Warm greetings
Alicia Garcia
From Argentina
Alicia Garcia

Postby mark jones » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:41 am

Congraulations Alicia great splash of colour ...well done wonderful colours Mark x ;clap;
mark jones

Postby Alicia Garcia » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:00 pm

Dear Lisa from Australia,
;thanks; Thank you very much for your words. Thanks to all who participated, I voted the number 1, is beautiful. All the paintings were excellent.

Thanks to Christine, these challenges are great fun and also helps us to know all the painters around the world. :ppio:

Warm greetings
Alicia Garcia
From Argentina
Alicia Garcia

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:05 am

Dear Christine, My first reaction was delight to see that the artwork I had voted for had won and then surprise shock not quite horror to see who the runner up was - I was overcome and touched. Amazing or what? Thank you for all your hard work coordinating it all - I have had so much pleasure looking at everyone's work before the vote and I was also pleased to see that I was able to identify one or two pieces as works by people I knew! I will have great pleasure now tying artwork to different names ... so the pleasue goes on. Thank you once again for all your hard work. Love, Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Previous

Return to ART CHALLENGE