____ ppioforum.com

______A place for PPIO folks to share photos and lessons.In addition to this forum , you can sign up for our free mailing list on our main website at www.PPIO.com.

Questions and answers

Have a question or comment about the forum ? Post it here.
Forum rules
This is the place for questions, answers and comments about the forum .

You can also PM Marci directly . ( I will post info on how to do that below in the first post)

MOST questions about how to post can be answered by going to the main page of the forum and reading the posts in the HOW TO POST section . ( including how to post photos)

Paige Lukens-Gray has also created some excellent pdf files that explain many things about how to post in an easy -to-print PDF format. Those are also found on the main page right under the HOW TO POST section .

Questions and answers

Postby marcib » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 pm

:wave:

This is a place to post questions , answers and comments about the forum .

MOST questions can be answered by going to the HOW TO POST section on the main page and reading the topics there. They include everything from how to sign up to how to post photos..

Paige Lukens-Gray has also done some really great PDF file lessons that are easy to print and that show you exactly what the screen will look like for different things...for example, posting photos.. ;thanks; Paige
Paige's PDF s are also on the main page right under the HOW TO POST Section ...

You can post additional questions, problems , comments etc here..

You can also PM me . ( Ill get email notification )... Just click on the little PM box under my avatar....or you can email me ( click on the little envelope button under my avatar ) .

Marci
Marci >^..^< (x 8 )
sign for for the free mailing list at www.PPIO.com
www.MarciBlattenberger.com
marcib
Site Admin

Re: Questions and answers

Postby Linda G Badgett » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Hi Marci:
I am unable to open the pdf files on the Held of Harrogate posts. Can you help me understand how to open these files? When I click on the topic, the screen comes up to open, save, or whatever, and when I click it, it shows the download happening, then I can't open the download. Would love to see those files. Thanks for any help. Linda
Linda G Badgett

Postby eganj1 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:37 am

Hi Linda, I know I'm not Marci but I saw your message.....
do you have acrobat reader? You can download it for free if you google it. You need it to open the files....just a thought
Jill in England

My blog-
http://kilnfiredart.wordpress.com/

My websites
http://www.flat-bottles.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.kilnfiredart.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
eganj1

Postby Claus » Tue May 04, 2010 4:02 am

Dear Marci.
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but anyway.
How are you doing. I see these horrible pictures from Nashville. Everything under water.
I hope your house is on a higher ground.

Regards
Claus from Finland
Claus

Postby marcib » Tue May 04, 2010 10:26 pm

HI Claus,
thank you for asking..
We are fine.. Our house sits up high even though we live on a peninsula into a lake... but there is alot of damage all around us. Downtown Nashville got hit very hard . A lot of the tourist places , like Opryland Hotel and the Grand Old Opry house will take months to reopen ( Im sure they re moving the OPry itself to another place and will keep broadcasting though ) ... but here it is right at the start of tourist season and so many businesses are under water..
Many people lost everything... The pictures of the devastation are terrible.
We are very lucky . We never even lost power..
Marci >^..^< (x 8 )
sign for for the free mailing list at www.PPIO.com
www.MarciBlattenberger.com
marcib
Site Admin

Re: Lusters

Postby artsiebarb » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Does anyone know where lusters can be purchased?
artsiebarb

Postby CookieS » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:34 pm

most of your china paint supplies carry them, I havve gotten some at Rynne china, I think Maryland china. kathys the Good stuff. and If you go to your usualplaces web site type in lusre and you should find some
CookieS

silver pearl metallic paint

Postby lindabadgett » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm

Hi all:
I am searching for silver pearl metallic paint. I purchased some years ago and do not remember from whom they were purchased. And I most likely got them at a show. Does anyone know of a source? Thanks, Linda Badgett
lindabadgett

Postby CookieS » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:32 pm

Linda I know Held UK has it for sure, and Many us places have a silver metallic which is close. Interdec Austrailia also , and probably kathy Peterson, also try Maryland China and Ashcroft studios. thats all I can think of for now.
CookieS

Return to Questions , Answers and Comments