____ ppioforum.com

______A place for PPIO folks to share photos and lessons.In addition to this forum , you can sign up for our free mailing list on our main website at www.PPIO.com.

Centigrade Auction - 2010

Have a question or comment about the forum ? Post it here.
Forum rules
This is the place for questions, answers and comments about the forum .

You can also PM Marci directly . ( I will post info on how to do that below in the first post)

MOST questions about how to post can be answered by going to the main page of the forum and reading the posts in the HOW TO POST section . ( including how to post photos)

Paige Lukens-Gray has also created some excellent pdf files that explain many things about how to post in an easy -to-print PDF format. Those are also found on the main page right under the HOW TO POST section .

Would you like the Centigrade auction to appear on the forum?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:40 am

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 7

Centigrade Auction - 2010

Postby Christine Bennetts » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:40 am

I am holding an auction at the Centigrade....by Design Show 2010.

Marci has very kindly made porcelain shoes and they have been sent out to 10 UK painters who are going to get the shoes back to me around the first week of September.

I intend to photograph them and am wondering whether instead of just having them at the Centigrade Show - as to whether I should also put the auction on the forum for everyone to participate?

The money raised is going to help pay for students to learn China Painting.

What do you think folks??????????? :wave:
Christine in Southport,UK
Christine Bennetts

Re: Centigrade Auction - 2010

Postby marcib » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:27 am

Dear Christine.....
Are you mad??? DO you actually want to have this group coming after you with pitchforks and torches if they DONT have a chance to bid on the Centigrade things ??? ;roflmao:
You better get the pictures up and a way for them to participate because I dont want to have to clean the blood off of this forum :)
Marci >^..^< (x 8 )
sign for for the free mailing list at www.PPIO.com
www.MarciBlattenberger.com
marcib
Site Admin

Re: Centigrade Auction - 2010

Postby minervacox » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:30 am

;oG Christine, I would love to have a chance at the 2010 auction...please put them on the forum.
Minerva in KC
minervacox

Return to Questions , Answers and Comments