____ ppioforum.com

______A place for PPIO folks to share photos and lessons.In addition to this forum , you can sign up for our free mailing list on our main website at www.PPIO.com.

North Coast Porcelain Painters, Coffs Harbour NSW Australia

Tell us about your club or group
Forum rules
Tell us about your club or group:

Please post where you meet ( city and state ) in the title

Also please post day, time and place of the meetings, who to contact for more information

This is for any and ALL clubs: WOCP affiliated, independent, etc.

North Coast Porcelain Painters, Coffs Harbour NSW Australia

Postby maxinek » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:44 am

We are a group of people who share a love of Porcelain Painting and meet regularly to further our skills.

Workshops are held on the first Saturday of each month from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm at the Botanic Garden Function Room. These workshops are "hands on" painting days under the guidance of a tutor and a chosen subject each month.

In May we hold a mini display and sale over the Mother's Day weekend at the Botanic Garden Function Room.

In October our Annual Porcelain Art Exhibition and Sale is held over 6 days at the Botanic Garden Function Room. This has proved to be a most successful event for the members to showcase their work and the Art of Porcelain Painting to the public.

We welcome new members at our workshops. If you are interested to know more about our group, please contact: maxine.kohlhagen@bigpond.com
maxinek

Re: North Coast Porcelain Painters, Coffs Harbour NSW Australia

Postby marionellen31 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:06 pm

To North Coast Porcelain Painters:

Thank you so much for the information. Once in a while we are in Australia and I would love to visit the next time. I have visited the Brisbaine group and we are usually at the Gold Coast so it wouldn't be too far for us. I look forward to it.

Marion Hinch
marionellen31

Return to Clubs